Our first swap will be Pincushions!
Here's how it will work:
- You agree to make a pincushion to be swapped with someone else at The Quilt Asylum.
- The deadline to sign up is 7pm, Monday, January 24.
- Pincushions will be exchanged at our Swap Party at 6pm on Monday, February 7.
- If you cannot attend the Swap Party, you agree to turn in your pincushion no later than 5pm, February 7. TQA will swap on your behalf.
- You can make any size, style, or type of pincushion, but you agree to do your best work and create something that you would be proud to own.
- You will need to turn in an info card with each pincushion (you will receive a blank info card when you sign up).
- You can make and swap more than one pincushion, but you will need to attach an info card to each one.
- If you default on your commitment to participate, you will not be allowed to participate in the next swap.