We are so excited to have been invited to participate in the Golden Ticket Bus Tour this September! This tour will visit at least a dozen wonderful quilt shops in Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas and Missouri over 3 days. The dates are September 23-25, 2011 and the cost is $229. Your all-inclusive ticket includes:
- Deluxe motorcoach travel for 3 days
- 2 nights lodging (double occupancy)
- All meals and snacks.
Seating is limited, but we are running a special offer until the end of July. Purchase your ticket by July 31, 2011, and you only pay $199!!!! You probably couldn't pay for the gas for this type of trip for only $199! We are the only shop participating in Texas, so if you want to go on the tour, you have to ride with us.
We've been asked a lot of questions, so perhaps I can answer some of them here:
- Yes, there are restroom facilities on the bus.
- Each day will begin about 7:30ish and end around 8pm. An exact itinerary will be distributed once we get closer to departure.
- Your reservation is non-refundable. However, if for some reason you cannot go, we can refund your ticket if your seat can be sold to someone on our waiting list or if you find someone to take your place.
- You don't have to have a buddy to sign up. We will match you with a roommate. If you are signing up with a friend, you can name them as your roommate.
- Some of the cities you will visit include: Ponca City, Hennessey, Oklahoma City, and Broken Arrow in Oklahoma; Derby in Kansas; Stewartsville, Jefferson City, St. Louis, Butler, and Kearney in Missouri. Exact routing and destinations are still being firmed up, but there will be at least 12 shops on the tour.
- Yes, Bettepat has agreed to be "bus mom" again. That means fun, games and prizes each day.
- You can sign up online, by phone (972.562.2686) or in person at the shop.
Edited July 9: As of today, we have 25 seats remaining. Only 23 days left to purchase at the special price of $199!