Monday, May 14, 2012

One Week, One Thing - May 14

It was a slow sewing week for me - what with a birthday celebration (not mine!), AP porfolios and testing, and Mother's Day events in my world.

But I DID get the Vintage Rouge BOM sample quilted and bound.  It is now hanging proudly in the shop if anybody wants to come see it in person.
The colors are much more vibrant in person!

I also spent a little bit of my late evening times working on a multi-year English Paper Piecing project of mine.  It's totally scrappy and uses 1/2" hexagons.
It's built in "borders" of lights and darks, kind of like a Trip Around the World. 

We leave Wednesday for Kansas City and Spring Quilt Market.  I'm not sure if I'll get any time at the sewing machine before I leave, so I guess my goal for this coming week is to add a few more pieces to this project in our hotel room.

How about you?  Did you sew anything fun?

No comments: