Monday, June 11, 2012

One Week, One Thing - June 11

It's a brand new week, but the Market Review sewing continues! 

This week, I finished this cute Bundle Bed using pillows.  Great for the little ones to lounge on at home, or to take to a sleepover.

I started on this quilt using a Summerville layer cake.

On top of Market Review things, I'm now in charge of the Marti Michell club.  My sample and step-outs for the June club is all done, too.

This coming week will continue the MR sewing - including finishing the layer cake quilt and quilting a couple of other sample tops.  There's not enough daylight!!!!  I just need to take a deep breath and know that it's gonna be alright...

1 comment:

Trae said...

WOO-HOO...I finally finished the wedding gift table runner that I started in September. *clears throat* the wedding was in October. Anyway, I am going to show it at Bring and Brag on the 6th and then put it in the mail.

I also pieced a charm square baby quilt top and completed my needle case for the swap (GREAT swap).

Probably not too much sewing this week as I have to get baking done for my dad for Father's Day.