Monday, March 26, 2012

One Week, One Thing - March 26

Hey, you guys!  I completely forgot to do last week's One Week, One Thing post and none of you reminded me!  I've been a little bit under the weather, and I'm blaming the meds.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Two weeks ago, my goal was to cut out blocks for a shop sample.  I will say that the blocks are not only cut out, but the entire quilt is finished!
The pattern is Dottie by Cluck Cluck Sew, the fabric is Ten Little Things by Jenn Ski, and the kit is available in our shop.

Because I was feeling kinda punky, I didn't accomplish much more.  I did make a handful of EPP Diamond Stars, but that's about it.

This week, I think I'm going to quilt my Double Diamond EPP quilt top!  What about you?

4 comments:

Ellyn said...

that's very cute! can't wait to see it in the shop. I hope you're feeling better.

This week... I need to bind my red & cream swap block quilt & make some blankets for an order.

Cindy Sharp said...

Very nice.

This week I have a couple of round robins that need to be finished and out of here.

Lori said...

I have to finish quilting my nephew's quilt this week!

Just Joan said...

If I can get my baby quilt bound I will be very excited!!