Tuesday, February 21, 2012

One Week, One Thing - February 21

I'm a day late on this post because yesterday was CRAZY!!!  Trying to get everything done this am before we open the doors for Fat Tuesday!

I finished piecing the Amish With a Twist quilt top!!!!  Here it is all folded up and ready to hand off to my machine quilting friend.
So, I had a little bit of time on my hands.  I piddled around with projects already started.
I made 5 more Lego blocks out of scraps

4 Farmer's Wife blocks
Mug Rug bonus project from Amish With a Twist BOM
I also started 2 and finished 1 Marti Michell House template pillows to feature fabric lines in the store.
Urban Cowgirl by Urban Chicks
Domestic Bliss by Liz Scott
Garden Wall by Laura Gunn
It's another crazy week, but I need to get the binding made for Amish With a Twist so that I'm ready to go once the top is quilted. 

What's your One Thing this week?

1 comment:

Lori said...

This week I need to finish two swap items, and maybe start on a third.