Monday, April 9, 2012

One Week, One Thing - April 9

Hello, my friends!  I really only got 1 thing accomplished this past week, but it's a big thing!
This will be a new kit coming to TQA in the near future.  It's called 1000 Pyramids (actually, 682 pyramids) - all the triangles are die cut from Kaffe Collective fabrics.  With die cut triangles and and side setting triangles, this top sews together like a breeze!  It's hard to tell in the photo, but the setting triangles and border are a black and white pindot.  It sets off the vibrant colors of the triangles and allows them to shine!

My goal for this coming week is to get this bad boy quilted and bound.  I already made the binding, so that's one step already finished!

What did you do last week, and what are you hoping to do this week?

2 comments:

Lori said...

I finished a pouch for a swap that I am in. It was kind of a slow week for me!

Trae said...

Mmmmm-mmmmmm! I just gotta say how much I LOVE the Pyramids kit...it's beautiful!

I completed 3 string purses for a customer and planned my blocks for the Green/Grey block swap.

Since I picked up my new machine over the weekend - QUILTING is on my schedule for several weeks to come!