Friday, July 27, 2012

Go for the Gold!





I don't know about you, but I've been an Olympics junkie since I was a kid. I can't wait for them to start - I love hearing the stories of the athletes, rooting for the underdog, and cheering loudly for Team USA!

In honor of the Olympic spirit, we'll be holding our own
"Go for The Gold" event July 27-August 11. Here's how it works:


  • Spend $75 and be entered to win our Gold Medal Prize: a 20% discount card good for 1 year!
  • Spend $50 and be entered to win our Silver Medal Prize: a $100 TQA gift certificate!
  • Spend $25 and be entered to win our Bronze Medal Prize: a $50 TQA gift certificate!

Drawings will be held on Monday, August 13 and winners will be notified by phone or e-mail. Entries are open to all in-store and online customers.  There's no limit to the number of times you can enter!

No comments: