Monday, July 16, 2012

One Week, One Thing - July 16

I didn't get a whole lot of stuff done last week, but I did get my Marti & Me Club samples finished.  Good thing...the first club meeting was this morning!

The project quilt is Crossed Canoes.
The second is a block from the alternate pattern.  It incorporates cutting diamonds for the Kaleidoscope triangle.
I piddled a little bit yesterday.  I finished my Lego blocks as a leaders and enders project.  Now to set them together into a quilt top.
I also began playing with new fabric called Seaside by Riley Blake using one of our new patterns from Market Review. 
I don't know that I'll get much done this week; we leave at the end of the week for a short vacation on South Padre Island.  I guess I should prep hexies for the plane ride!

Don't know if I'll have anything to report sewing-wise next week; maybe just a beach photo!  But it won't happen until Tuesday.

No comments: