Monday, August 6, 2012

One Week, One Thing - August 6

I can't believe it's August already!  Where has this year gone?

I must admit that I was not as productive this past week as I had wanted, but sometimes you just gotta pull back on "full speed ahead" and take a nap!

I did get the August Marti & Me Club top put together.  It's not quilted yet (my nap yesterday got in the way of that!).
I made some 9-Patches for our block swap here at the shop.  32 down, 64 to go....

I'm pecking away at some projects that I hope to pull together into a program either later this year or early next year.  All of them are mini quilts that are English Paper Pieced.  The first sample is done...
And the second one is underway!

I've taught my daughter how to EPP - she's doing an art project for school using 3/8" hexagons!  I've been a good mom and helped her baste.  Since school starts in 3 weeks (and she needs 3 pieces of art finished by then), I have a feeling I'll be basting some more this coming week.

My goal for this week is to get the Marti & Me top quilted and bound.  I'm sure I'll peck away at some more 9-patches, and who knows what else I'll piddle at.

What one thing are you focused on this week?

1 comment:

Diane Vasil said...

Does going on vacation as "my one thing for one week" count? Leaving Wednesday, but plan on taking my EPP.